Hello There! My name is Danielle and I am the witty wife. Over the past 5 years, I have married my best friend, fell in love with travel, and moved 1,200 away from home.
I’m a witty college graduate from Michigan. Recently, we picked up our lives and moved half way across the country to Florida! I like making people laugh, talking way more than need be, and traveling to new places. In between being a witty wife and live-in aunt to two little studs, I practice yoga and try home remedies daily. Oh, and I love taking pictures and visiting beaches.
Inspiration for The Witty Wife:
The inspiration behind The Witty Wife is simple. I love to write and I love to talk. So, why not share it with the world? So, TWW was inspired out of pure desire to share my stories and tips with you. TWW title comes from the fact that I like to think of myself as a witty soul who craves adventure and is a fun wife. I’m also constantly reminded that I am quite funny…
A few other fun facts:
- I love cheesecake. It is seriously my favorite food.
- I moved to Florida with my husband on a whim.
- I have been to over 10 countries and 3 continents before I was 21.
- First, I try home remedies. Second, I then sometimes try doctors.
- My heart belongs to Jesus, my hubby, and my family (no, we do not have kids yet. Just some pretty cute nephews)
- My favorite color in mint green
- Besides obsessing over being organized, I love to color coordinate every outfit, including my pajamas.
Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses 🙂
Now that’s enough about me, let’s get blogging.